- See the sample.
- Go to the admin backoffice (login: admin, password: demo)
- Download an archive of this installation of wordpress and txt2tags, using sqlite as database.
WordPress is the famous free blogging engine / CMS which powers over 60 million websites worldwide.
Txt2tags is a document generator and a lightweight markup.
It reads a text file with minimal markup such as bold and italic. Its python implementation can convert to several formats such a html, docbook, LaTeX, Lout, Man page, Creole, Wikipedia / MediaWiki, PmWiki, DokuWiki, MoinMoin, AsciiDoc, ASCII Art...
Its php implementation can only convert to HTML but you can use it with several CMS, Blog and wiki engines: WordPress, Drupal, Dotclear, Dokuwiki, LionWiki...
About txt2tags and WordPress
This is a demonstration of the txt2tags plugin for WordPress.
- This plugin is a modification of textcontrol plugin for wordpress
- The current demo on http://wiki.txt2tags.org/demos/wordpress/ is also using the sqlite-integration plugin which helps to get rid of mysql (it's easier to install, backup, upgrade and migrate)
- The visual editor (html editor) as been removed. Instead, the text editor is using txt2tags markup in the toolbar.
- Everything should be working correctly, except for the "code" and "blockquote" markup (for unknow reason, wordpress is deleting the mark used in the txt2tags syntax). Warning : All those demos websites will be automatically reset every day.